[Solved] Suspended account

My account has been suspended: "Your website has been disabled because it exceeded the 24 hour limit of 100 GB memory or 10,000 CPU."

Can you please unsuspend my account?

Both of my websites (timforsythe.com and gigatrees.com) are rarely visited by actual humans, so I can't imagine how they could have exceeded either of those two limits. Hopefully there will be some indication on the load page.

Your account was suspended for using 100.16 GB memory, the sudden drop on the graph is when the suspension happened. If you didn't install any new software recently to cause this, it could be a bot hammering your sites. I'll mention this thread in our staff chat to see if one of the other admins can offer more insight on what might have happened here, but for now I've unsuspended your account, it may take a few minutes to start working again.

image.png.9fdb54706ecbdafd7e2d0fc86ff8aa00.png

The root admins have looked into this further, and it seems you and a few other users were hit by abusive bots causing account loads to exceed the limits. For example, you got 4381 page hits from IP `216.244.66.229`. 

You should be able to review your logs and web statistics (AWStats) inside Plesk and block anything that looks suspicious inside an .htaccess file.