why have I been banned???

trekker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you realised that now??? :o

lol. Of course he wouldn't undestand or he did but he wants to fight again.

I am not supportive of fighting. It is people like you, who have nothing but violence on their minds, that lead to destruction and terror. What you do not understand is that not all conflicts are solved by fighting. Conflicts can be resolved by peaceful negotiations, a concept that you and your Helionet friends have yet to learn.

Well, I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but whether you realise it or not, you do post things that enrage other people and that tends to lead to other things.

Well, I only do so when I am provoked. And when other people are enraged by me, and I do not intend it, it is usually because of their inane thoughts. I'll admit, there have been a few occasions where I have been wrong, but usually, it is not my fault that conflicts begin.

my dear mr. myscrnnm, i agree that conflicts can be solved peacefully, and believe me i don't have violence in my mind, specially cuz apart from being a girl, i really think that all forms of violence are stupidity. But i'm not the kind of persons that gives the other side of the face. I only used what you call "violence" (altough for me is very difficult to say that towards to a "fight" provoked by you and in a virtual level. Maybe is just my narrowed brazilian mind that considers violence only when somebody attacks you phisically or by way more offending terms than the ones i might have said to you) in self defense, after being called names. So, will you please stop writting judgements about me, specially cuz you don't know me. You might argue that i don't know you too, but i believe that a people can show somethings through what they talk. If you're the only one here to have problems with me and aparently with all, maybe is not the world that is against you. Maybe is just you that is against the world. Thus said, i won't talk anymore about anything offending or not with you. After all i'm a stong believer that if you can't say something good about a person, just don't say a thing about them.

my dear mr. myscrnnm, i agree that conflicts can be solved peacefully, and believe me i don't have violence in my mind, specially cuz apart from being a girl, i really think that all forms of violence are stupidity. But i'm not the kind of persons that gives the other side of the face. I only used what you call "violence" (altough for me is very difficult to say that towards to a "fight" provoked by you and in a virtual level. Maybe is just my narrowed brazilian mind that considers violence only when somebody attacks you phisically or by way more offending terms than the ones i might have said to you) in self defense, after being called names. So, will you please stop writting judgements about me, specially cuz you don't know me. You might argue that i don't know you too, but i believe that a people can show somethings through what they talk. If you're the only one here to have problems with me and aparently with all, maybe is not the world that is against you. Maybe is just you that is against the world. Thus said, i won't talk anymore about anything offending or not with you. After all i'm a stong believer that if you can't say something good about a person, just don't say a thing about them.

You are a very likeable person, myscrnnm is the only one who thinks otherwise.

thanks, HL. :)

honestly i have given up to try to make him a more sociable and likeable person. He just don't listen to us and i'm tired of arguing with him. He may think what heck he wants that i just don't give a [bleeped!]. People like me. The ones who doesn don't interest me. ^_^

i may not agree all the times with everybody, but i respect each ones opinion. After all no one is forced to think the same way than you. Most of people do that. Is the golden rule of living in a group. But he don't do that and he should. It would make people fight him and "hate" him (isn't real hate since noone knows him offline) way less

• 2 weeks later...
You are a very likeable person, myscrnnm is the only one who thinks otherwise.

For most people, I have no doubt that mazajac is a likeable person, but when she talks to or of me, she is a total [bleeped!], and for that, I find it difficult to respect such a person.

You are a total [not going to say it] as well, so I don't think you have any right to be calling other people such names.