why have I been banned???

trekker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caps mean something said by Heart in my case

I don't know if i am gonna get another chance or not

But anyways If djbob makes my account active for 1day then i can prove that Djbob (as he said his account was hacked) had sent me 9000 helions, i donno 4 what, how??

Plz make my account active DJbob if u ever think i am innocent

I once again say that somebody else has framed into all of this contovorsey, I am innocent

wow, what a big mess... why does all the big mess or events happens during my absence???? [bleeped!]...

well, i don't know you, max, but you do have a weak argumantation. Sure it is possible for you to being framed, but all the facts are against you... after all, why would anyone donate you 2 million helions?

but since i've been out for 2 weeks i guess or more and don't have access to logs, can't help you or acuse you... you are just really unlucky if you didn't do it...

All the facts still point to max123. And yes, he really needs to learn a lesson to not post how to ban sites. It just gives him away when he hacks sites like Helionet.

Anyway, I think a permanent ban is in order.

1ST I HAD CREATED MINI IN ORDER TO STORE ALL THOSE TWO BILLION POINTS B'COZ AFTER SEEING THOSE POINTS IN MY ACCOUNT I BECAME CRAZY AND GREEDY

So now you tell us? Maybe it would have been wiser to tell us IN YOUR FIRST POST??? You even said in your first posts that you sent it to max because you were scared. Now your changing your story, huh????

THERE ARE NUMEROUS UNDERGROUND(WAREZ) SITES THAT I HAVE DEFACED AND HACKED JUST B'COZ I AM A MEMBER OF ANTI-PIRACY TEAM.

Ah, again you change your story. Didn't you first say that you don't hack sites at all? Really, next time you hack a site, don't keep changing your story. (I learned this lesson the hard way, when I was lying to djbob.)

Multiple accounts are against the rules, too, now.

And to clear it up, Logs say that djbob donated 9000 hellions, which he didn't, and that djbob edited myscrnnm's and max123's points, myscrnnm's to about 11,000 and max123's to over 90 trillion. Apparently it only let him get 2 billion of that, however. Djbob doesn't go editing people's points so he can ban them willy nilly, and myscrnnm hasn't been active enough, and probably couldn't, hack HN. If he did, he would have done alot worse things, as we all know. So unless someone really like and/or hated max123 enough to give him points/get him in trouble, he could have been framed. However, considering how new he is, I can't think of a single person that desperate.

By the way, non-government approved anti-piracy groups are illegal, and hacking is illegal unless it's privately (ie SWB hires hackers to test their service's security) or given immunity by the Government.

Note: Applies only 100% sure in the US of A.

Outside anti-piracy groups are also deemed vigelantious(sp)

Anywho, Myscrnnm woulda made a better argument >.<