New Node/Express app returns 500

ryansimms

2 hours ago, ryansimms said:

I've followed the tutorial for an express app, but my site at https://ryansimms.helioho.st returns a 500 and the logs are of little help.  This is my first time trying to get the app running.

Error ID: d9c92c3a

Details: Web application could not be started by the Phusion Passenger(R) application server.

Does your application include logging features? Are you able to run it locally?

9 hours ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

Does your application include logging features? Are you able to run it locally?

Yes, it's working locally.  It's basically the demo app from the tutorial.  I has a `console.log` statement that runs when the server starts up, but that error message leads me to believe that it's not even getting that far

5 hours ago, ryansimms said:

Yes, it's working locally.  It's basically the demo app from the tutorial.  I has a `console.log` statement that runs when the server starts up, but that error message leads me to believe that it's not even getting that far

Can you try the steps outlined here and see if it helps?

That app was running well enough to get him suspended for high load. When he's ready we can unsuspend him and try to figure out what happened here, it's probably a mistake in the code somewhere considering other users are using node without issue.

image.png.f54b4414f6a245a595b86fdcc06f1926.png