[Solved] roundcube does'n work

zsolt112873

I have set up mail, but the website is not available: https://webmail.spanyolkonyvelo.es/roundcube/index.php?_user=zsolt%40spanyolkonyvelo.es

I have set up an email client manually, but I have got un error message: "unable to verify account name"

At cloudflare I have set up the A, AAAA, MX and TXT fields.

My website works well (https).

My username: zsolt112873

Post a screen shot of the mail client settings so we can see what you're using.

For the webmail, I responded to your other post as well. That's caused by having Cloudflare's SSL settings set to "Full (strict)". Change to "Full" without the strict mode and that should be fixed.

Did you ever create a DNS record for webmail in Cloudflare? The reason this is looping is because it can't get a certificate. You need to create an A record pointed to the same IP as your domain for the webmail to work.

Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for webmail.spanyolkonyvelo.es - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for webmail.spanyolkonyvelo.es - check that a DNS record exists for this domain

I have no idea why the regular mail client doesn't work...the settings look correct. Can you try unchecking the option to configure automatically and specify the port? 

The SSL for webmail should start working in the next 2 hours. If you plan to send email, I highly recommend setting up DKIM as well if it's not already set up (the DKIM key can be had from Plesk's mail settings). SPF and DMARC are already there based on your picture.

For the mail client, does your device support the let's encrypt CA root? The johnny.heliohost.org domain definitely has a valid certificate. If you're unable to get it working, it's likely an issue with your computer or mail client, as nobody else is reporting this issue.

We've never had much luck with using your domain as the host name for mail clients. It rarely works when using our name servers because of SSL issues, and is not supported at all if you use Cloudflare (especially with the proxy turned on...which you do), so that's sort of expected.

We always recommend the server's hostname be used for mail instead as a result. This bypasses cloudflare since our server hostname is always pointed to our own NS, and it uses the system certificates instead of the SSL certs issued for your account.

It sounds like your mail client or PC is incompatible with Plesk's mail server. Can you try it on a different device?