[Solved] "Mail Settings" in Plesk disappeared

vvenet

Hello, I am in the process of setting up my domains. I prefer to already setup email. This worked fine with the first domain I have setup. Now I want to configure the remaining domains. 

I just found out that with all domains in my account (also the one that has already been setup and working fine), the option "Mail Settings" in Pleask has disappeared. Now  I can not enable or modify mail-settings, DKIM etcetera.
Please see the attached example-graphics I found on the internet about the "Mail Settings" option in Plesk. 
Or the Plesk url: https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/obsidian/customer-guide/mail-settings/mail-settings-of-domains.73389/

What happened. And can this be restored please? 

Kind regards.

mailsettings1.png

mailsettings2.png

This should be back shortly. We turned it off in an effort to correct another issue but didn't realize it would remove so much functionality. 

The server is in the process of resyncing and you should see these options again when the process is complete.

• Like 1

Thank you dear support team. Indeed, I just checked and all is back again. 🙂 

If I may take this opportunity to ask two other questions. If I understand correctly the tommy server is less busy (and maybe more stable?).
1) What do I have to do, to have my account being moved from Johnny server to Tommy server?
2) Is the regime of logging in once every 30 days into my account, also applicable for Tommy server?

Kind regards,

At the moment, Tommy is actually slower than Johnny, though this likely won't be the case once Tommy is rebuilt (we're already in the process of rebuilding it).

For right now, accounts don't really move between servers...we just delete your account and send an invite so you can sign up again on the other server, which would involve having to re-request your domains and DKIM and everything else.

And yes, Tommy does requires a 30 day inactivity logins. We are working on a server called Morty that won't have these (and no load suspensions either), but there will be a monthly fee attached to it instead that varies based on resource usage.

Dear Wolstech, thank you for your reply. Please keep me posted about Morty. I read about it on the forum and it sounds like a great plan. Also as a reward for Helionet  and all its team members for all the great work you do. 🙂 

Will it be possible to move smoothly with my account from the current server to Morty server?

On 9/4/2024 at 3:17 PM, vvenet said:

Dear Wolstech, thank you for your reply. Please keep me posted about Morty. I read about it on the forum and it sounds like a great plan. Also as a reward for Helionet  and all its team members for all the great work you do. 🙂 

Will it be possible to move smoothly with my account from the current server to Morty server?

When Morty server will be ready, will it be Will it be possible to move smoothly with my account from the current server to Morty server?

On 9/4/2024 at 12:19 PM, wolstech said:

At the moment, Tommy is actually slower than Johnny, though this likely won't be the case once Tommy is rebuilt (we're already in the process of rebuilding it).

For right now, accounts don't really move between servers...we just delete your account and send an invite so you can sign up again on the other server, which would involve having to re-request your domains and DKIM and everything else.

And yes, Tommy does requires a 30 day inactivity logins. We are working on a server called Morty that won't have these (and no load suspensions either), but there will be a monthly fee attached to it instead that varies based on resource usage.

Dear Wolstech, thank you for your reply. Please keep me posted about Morty. I read about it on the forum and it sounds like a great plan. Also as a reward for Helionet  and all its team members for all the great work you do. 🙂 

When Morty server will be ready, will it be Will it be possible to move smoothly with my account from the current server to Morty server?