Mail Not Working

Are you sending the emails and they’re not delivering?

Or does it actually give you an error?

If you’re sending emails, but they’re not delivering to the recipient, it’s usually because SPF and DKIM aren’t set up (you have to request this if using our name servers, or you do it yourself if using external DNS).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, wolstech said:

Are you sending the emails and they’re not delivering?

Or does it actually give you an error?

If you’re sending emails, but they’re not delivering to the recipient, it’s usually because SPF and DKIM aren’t set up (you have to request this if using our name servers, or you do it yourself if using external DNS).

I'm sending mails and they're going straightly to the junk folder on webmail. Please activate it. Activate my SPF and DKIM also I'm using your DNS.

Edited by bawanthabe

I just checked and they were set up already but SPF was configured for the wrong IP address. I've corrected that issue and email deliverability should improve in the next few hours.

If you continue to have issues after a few hours, please use mail-tester.com and post the report here so we can see if there's anything else we can do to assist with email that isn't delivering.

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_2024-08-26_20-01-33.thumb.png.39d097a64a41fa4e87a6b616c5df7267.png

13 hours ago, wolstech said:

I just checked and they were set up already but SPF was configured for the wrong IP address. I've corrected that issue and email deliverability should improve in the next few hours.

If you continue to have issues after a few hours, please use mail-tester.com and post the report here so we can see if there's anything else we can do to assist with email that isn't delivering.

One of those is because dmarc needs to be fixed (says its missing), one is because the body of the message was empty, and the rest is simply because .space has a poor reputation due to frequent abuse for spam and phishing.

There is no fix for the TLD issue other than buying a new domain with a “normal” TLD like .com/net/org or similar.

You can fix the empty body error by sending test emails that actually have content.

The only one we can check on is the dmarc record.