[Solved] My sister can't get Filezilla to connect since the Johnny rebuild.

lilychan

My sister has an account on the Johnny server and feels awkward about asking for help, but neither of us can figure this out. I hope it's okay for me to post in her stead!

Rather than updating the site through the website's actual interface, we update ours through Filezilla. Ever since Johnny has gone back up, my sister is able to access the site through the site, but it absolutely WILL NOT open with Filezilla anymore, and it's much easier/more familiar for her and I'd really appreciate some help. I thought it was just a Filezilla issue, but there's been no change or update to the program, and mine connects to my site just fine. It's only stopped working since Johnny went offline and came back so I wonder if there's a connection. It has been like this for several days.

It claims it keeps timing out, but she's tried it countless times over at least three days, if not longer, and it's always the same result. She says she also gets this popup about an unknown certificate...and honestly I'm not tech-savvy enough to even begin to understand that, or if it has anything to do with this...

She says "Just tried "always trust" with handbasket.helioho.st AND with johnny.heliohost.org Both still said "connected" so I think it recognized both options and considered them acceptable, but it still timed out and wouldn't let me connect."

Does someone know what might be going on, or how to help?

1.png

2.png

3.png