[Solved] Request unsuspension (but for how long will request this)

The truth is, I no longer have what to write on these details for the unsuspension request cause am also tired of requesting it. but I humbly request for a re-examination of the script that suspends us, on parameter values that were set whether they are average. If I'm suspended when I have less than 10 concurrent users, what if they become 500????

i re-iterate, am not against suspensions but the values set in the suspension script should be average, at least to run 100 concurrent users on site.

The software on your account is simply too heavy for Tommy. As soon as you start to see a lot of traffic (which could be both users or bots), your load spikes and you're getting suspended. The good news is Morty will be out soon and that server doesn't have load limits. You may want to consider that plan as soon as it's released, as it will solve this issue for you.

Morty will be a paid offering with a monthly fee that varies based on your load. Instead of getting suspended, you'll just owe us more money when your site uses a lot of resources.

For the time being, I've unsuspended you again. Please check for and block bots with tools like htaccess, as this will help control your load for the time being.

i have been monitoring the load but it is still high, I have enabled cloudflare under attack mode hopefully this will reduce the load in next few minutes,  am also deleting unnecessary files from account to reduce on load

Screenshot 2024-08-12 183132-min.png