[Solved] Reactive Account

You'll need to be more specific as to what you want deleted. There wasn't any meaningful amount of logs to remove. The bulk of your space is used in the app.ppblk.space and learn.ppblk.space domains.

You can also purchase more space if you want. $5 for an extra 1000MB, one time charge. The max is 6000MB per user.

Also, you have a bunch of unused domains (ml, lms, social, chat). While removing these aren't going to solve your space issue, do you plan to use these empty domains (you don't have any space for content...) or can we remove them to improve performance?

2 hours ago, wolstech said:

So you would like us to delete all content inside of the app and learn subdomains, but leave the empty domains so you can reuse them? Correct?

Yeah. That's all I want. Clean them

Both root admins are in the USA, so when you were asking for this, we were asleep. Support requests can take 24 hours or longer in many cases.

As for actually removing this, I'm working on it. It's a bit more involved than just deleting the files since you look to have used laravel toolkit and git. Laravel  toolkit messes with the document root for the domain (so I have to change that back), and git will break your domain if the repo folder goes missing due to manual deletion.

I've removed Laravel from app.ppblk.space for you. If you need any of the data from that domain, a backup of the account from before the deletion can be downloaded at https://heliohost.org/backup/ 

I didn't need to remove the learn.ppblk.space content as the disk space went below 1000MB from removing the app.ppblk.space files. If you want to uninstall Wordpress on this yourself, you're welcome to do so. I did reissue the SSL certificate since that wasn't working.

Since I had to change the document root on the app subdomain back to its default after removing laravel, it may take up to 2 hours for everything to work normally.

• Thanks 1