I want to change the domain hayah.helioho.st to saleh-hr.com

We aren't able to make changes to accounts on Johnny because the server is backing up in preparation for a rebuild.

Note that even if we did change it, Apache is broken on Johnny so it wouldn't work anyway.

16 minutes ago, wolstech said:

We aren't able to make changes to accounts on Johnny because the server is backing up in preparation for a rebuild.

Note that even if we did change it, Apache is broken on Johnny so it wouldn't work anyway.

But you have previously changed the account for me. My account was working perfectly. I tried to subscribe with you, but here in Egypt it is closed for any purchase from any other country other than the Arab countries. I just want to change the account for me. You have changed it for me before.

1 hour ago, hayahsocial2024 said:

But you have previously changed the account for me. My account was working perfectly. I tried to subscribe with you, but here in Egypt it is closed for any purchase from any other country other than the Arab countries. I just want to change the account for me. You have changed it for me before.

The server has crashed and they are trying to back up everyone's account to try to rebuild Johnny from scratch.