[Solved] dosprn.com Lets Encrypt SSL certificate problem

I've gone ahead and removed/reinstalled the certs on all of your domains for you. Also, I fixed an issue with your main domain's IP configuration as well.

Please give it 2 hours then clear your cache. If the SSL is still not working after that, I'll have Krydos take a look at it.

Same here, no SSL since several hours today (Tommy server).

I did not do anything on Plesk panel relative to SSL, the Let' Encrypt certificate is still valid - more than one month before renew.

It worked ok until today, I'm no SSL guru so when it works I don't touch it.

SSL/TLS certificate panel on Plesk says no problem - all green lights.

All browsers  display the same warning message - as above : Firefox / Chrome / Brave.

All caches are cleared with no result.

TIA - cheers

Edited by tdm

Weird. The tdm account is indeed working despite me doing nothing to it.

I checked the IP configuration (nothing wrong) and replaced the certs for the luanreis account's domains even though they weren't expired. I suspect its the remove/reassign action that occurs in the background during a renewal that actually fixes these, not the new cert itself, so perhaps just unassigning and reassigning manually without reissuing would work as a fix. Give it 2 hours and that should work again.

The dosprn.com domain is now working properly as well.