[Solved] Imagick Class and Ming

Byron

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, are they working now?

My site isn't working yet but a friend of mine's site is up. According to his php info page only Ming is working. I also tried using Imagick on his site and it didn't work. Also Tidy isn't showing as being installed.

My friends site

http://sonny175.heliohost.org/info.php

Once my site is up I can tell you for sure about Ming and Tidy.

I got in touch with my friend this morning and had him upload a couple of scripts to check Ming and Tidy. Both seem to be working ok. I guess Tidy is different for the new php cause it used to show as being enabled on the php info page just like it would show for Curl or another php feature. So as of now Imagick still isn't working.

Are you sure it shouldn't have a capital "I"? I'm getting a successful install message, and I don't think that PECL modules show up in phpinfo()...

EDIT

Changed the spelling, and it didn't help. Any ideas as to how else I can try installing it?

You had it working before we were attacked and it was showing as a module on the php info page. Would it have anything to do with ImageMagick being installed?

That's it. Thanks! :)

EDIT:

We still seem to have a small problem. Everytime I use the Imagick class it produces a huge core file. Just a simple script like this will do it:

<?php
header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
$image = new Imagick("Color-Scale.jpg");
$image->charcoalImage(1, 2);
echo $image;
?>