Request unsuspension

It is indeed load...again. This is your second time for load in the past 2 months, and you've had your email service disabled twice for sending too many emails as well.

What steps have you taken to correct the issue so this doesn't happen a third time?

• 2 weeks later...

For Emails, i was not sending many emails my account has never sent 5 emails a day intentionally, but this what was happening:

i had forwarders to gmail for every corresponding email. there was a site which had a contact form without recaptcha, so some bot would send fake marketing through that form, then corresponding spam email form filled and sent to me, would then be forwarded to gmail, that appeared as if i was sending many emails. with that implemented recaptha on form which stopped the bots

Tommy configuration 

Then another thing is that when you send one email to 3people, with 15 cc or and 5 bcc, the way tommy is configured, it calculates it as 23 emails sent at same time, this what is not fair to us.  i have sent one email, but it has seen it as 23, am i one wrong? but still i was not doing even more than 5 people in single email. 

This time high load

on this time of highload, its WordPress that i was changing theme and loading plugins. but will be fine after done with it.