server: Tommy

main domain: thorast.heliohost.org

Plan name
HelioHost 2000 MB
Setup date
Oct 5, 2019
Status
Suspended

My account is suspended, please unsuspend it. 

Edited by thorast

To avoid potentially notifying actual abusive users (e.g. phishers, copyright infringement, etc.), we intentionally don't send emails when accounts get suspended (the lone exception to this being inactivity suspensions, which we do send reminders for)

Anyway, your suspension is because you ran out of disk space because your Apache logs for timerestart.ga had ballooned to over 1GB. I deleted the logs for you, unsuspended you, and configured log rotation so your logs won't exceed 50MB. If you wish to keep more logs, you can do that in Plesk under Logs->Manage Logs->Log Rotation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wolstech said:

To avoid potentially notifying actual abusive users (e.g. phishers, copyright infringement, etc.), we intentionally don't send emails when accounts get suspended (the lone exception to this being inactivity suspensions, which we do send reminders for)

Anyway, your suspension is because you ran out of disk space because your Apache logs for timerestart.ga had ballooned to over 1GB. I deleted the logs for you, unsuspended you, and configured log rotation so your logs won't exceed 50MB. If you wish to keep more logs, you can do that in Plesk under Logs->Manage Logs->Log Rotation.

Thank you very much wolstech!, i am glad you solved this very fast. I am in love with Helionet.org. My domains not are giving me any money at this time, but i hope to earn more money in near future and then contribute as deserved. Anyway i will do a contribuion soon. Have a nice day!!!