[Solved] Suspended: danval

danval

Hello,

Today, I tried to log in my Heliohost account, but I got a message: "No account found with that username".

I don't remember the last time I logged in, but I didn't get any email from inactivity since some time... So maybe this account suspension may be legitimate.

The required info is this:

• Username: danval
  • Server: Tommy
  • Main domain: cerberlobas.es.eu.org

Can I recover my account?

Best regards,

Your account was suspended for violating the terms of service back on April 27 (it was suspended because we determined that you had more than one account, users are only allowed to have one account). Because you never requested unsuspension and 60 days have passed since suspension, the account and its data were permanently deleted on June 26.

The other account involved in your multiple account suspension also deleted itself on the same day.

You'll need to sign up again. As a courtesy I've sent you an invite to recreate the account. Please check your email to complete the process.

Hi wolstech,

Thank you for give me all the information about the reason why my account has been suspended.

I have been a user of your hosting service for quite some time. A long time ago, I had requested the creation of a second account for someone who lives with me and we share computers. To ensure that the accounts did not become inactive, we logged into both at the same time for convenience. For that reason, maybe the account would appear as more than account per user.

For reference, this is the post where I indicated this situation, and which was answered by Byron:

I always used the email you sent as a reminder of the month to log in before the account became inactive. So when I didn't receive it anymore, I missed logging in and that's why my account expired.

The content we had hosted with you were two personal blogs made in Wordpress with low traffic.

Having said that, can we continue to retain both accounts? Or will it be detected again as a violation of the terms of service and therefore suspended?

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Best Regards,

Nine years ago…woof. No wonder this wasn’t excluded. (We upgraded the multiple accounts detection system recently to auto-suspend offenders). If the same network and/or computer is used, yes they will be considered the same person.

You can host more than one site on a single account to simplify things. That may be easier for you to remember to log into, and would solve this.

That said, if you still want two accounts for some reason, since this is already approved, go ahead and create two new accounts and then let us know what the usernames are so we can exclude you from the multiple account scanner. I’ll send an invite for the second one in a little while.

It is likely they will get suspended again shortly after creation until we get them excluded. If that happens I’ll just unsuspend them for you.