redirected many times. (it works well now)

orca

I use Cloudflare for manage DNS .... subdomain services.orcagroup.top when enable proxied the message 

and I use another subdomains with proxied, but it works well

services.orcagroup.top redirected you too many times appear, and when disable it, works well. but I want to use proxied

Edited by orca

• orca changed the title to redirected many times. (it works well now)

I've seen the CF proxy do this because of the lack of an SSL certificate on on your domain on our server. CF can break Plesk's ability to issue SSL certificates automatically. CF by default wants there to be a valid SSL certificate on the server, which you won't have if the domain starts out with the CF proxy enabled. It then can't get one, and as such it never works.

I've seen people say that turning off the Strict SSL security option on CF can fix this (Flexible SSL is a disaster from a security standpoint, but it does allow CF to pass traffic when the origin has an invalid or no certificate), or you can turn off the proxy, manually issue the cert in Plesk, turn it back on, and wait 2 hours for the cert to finish installing. Once a good certificate is installed and live on our end, it works.