I dont have a credit card. Can I pay you via invoice?

If you mean you want to send us a check or cash, no. We only take electronic payment (Paypal or crypto, as above) as we have no office. For very large donations (>$100) I believe we've taken checks sent to our registered address, but it can take months to actually receive them since nobody who runs HH is actually there (HelioHost has no physical presence beyond a rented server rack).

We can provide a receipt for a donation for tax purposes, though I'm not sure we ever have beyond what you get from Paypal.

Also, a Tommy account is technically given as a thank you gift for a donation, not as a service offered for sale, and as such they aren't really something that can be invoiced in the conventional sense. The service itself (shared hosting) is completely free, it's just that non-donors end up on a different server. The servers are functionally identical at the moment, and (rather ironically) the free one is actually faster right now.

We could likely send an invoice for a VPS if you wanted to do that as they are sold as a subscription service, but it would still require electronic payment and we usually require a 6 month commitment for nonstandard payment on VPSes.