[Solved] Account suspended due to high load

If you're not sure why your website caused so much load we might be able to help you with that as well.

Here I am. I use feedora.helioho.st to host a set of RSS-feeds from my device. I use local python-scripts to curate the content from several sources (creating RSS feeds of websites that don't offer RSS feeds themselve, merge several feeds into one, etc.). A script is running every 10 minutes to compare the creation date of the local feed-file and the feed-file on Heliohost via FTP. If there's a difference, it overwrites the old RSS file on Heliohost with the new local RSS file to Heliohost.

I am surprised that there has been a backlog of inquiries. Would it be possible to check the logs? I can't really imagine that this is causing a major backlog of requests.

The only logs really available are those in Plesk. I was kind of confused when I saw this account causing tons of load a few days ago, as I couldn't find any obvious source for it. An FTP connection shouldn't cause much in terms of load, though perhaps its the fact its every 10 minutes that's an issue. It was for the memory limit being exceeded, which FTP uses basically none of. For now I'll just unsuspend you. If this load continues, we can have Krydos investigate it for you.

Unsuspended. It may take a few minutes to work.

You can watch your load here: https://heliohost.org/dashboard/load/

• 3 weeks later...