Free Domain Requests

Posted (edited)

I did some math & here is what I figured:

400 posts/12 months comes to roughly 33.33 posts which could pretty much equate to a post a day give or take. Now the question I have which is the big question... Does HelioHost still continue the free domain requests program? I can see this will be my 10th post & would only need 390 more which would then get me the free domain by the beginning of May next year, maybe even sooner if I find more content related to HN/HH to post :)

Edited by vincent.maule

It is technically still a thing, but nobody has qualified in years. Most of the support these days is on discord, and discord traffic doesn't qualify. It's kind of a relic of days gone by at this point.

Also useless posts (filler, nonsense, a post with only a smiley, etc.) don't count, nor does spam or other removed posts. Last I checked I think the entire "other discussions" forum was also excluded. Note that we may manually count the posts when approving you to verify the posts have not been deleted and are of sufficient quality.

1 hour ago, wolstech said:

It is technically still a thing, but nobody has qualified in years. Most of the support these days is on discord, and discord traffic doesn't qualify. It's kind of a relic of days gone by at this point.

Also useless posts (filler, nonsense, a post with only a smiley, etc.) don't count, nor does spam or other removed posts. Last I checked I think the entire "other discussions" forum was also excluded. Note that we may manually count the posts when approving you to verify the posts have not been deleted and are of sufficient quality.

Well, that definitely does drive the number of posts I can do 😕

Seeing something like that makes me want to be around the forums, I always love a challenge!
Knowing this, I could maybe provide support within from all those Emails that come in :)