[Solved] Please help unlock my account

Hello administrator, I am a newbie, I tried to run the program in my web host, but in the end it was unsuccessful.I deleted some directories that I don't recognize.Today there is a lack of prompt Your account has been suspended. Please help me, thanks!

HelioHost username:

liubei1998

the server my account is on:

I do not know

HelioHost main domain:

sorry,I forgot it

Hello administrator, I am a newbie, I tried to run the program in my web host, but in the end it was unsuccessful.I deleted some directories that I don't recognize.Today there is a lack of prompt Your account has been suspended. Please help me, thanks!

You're suspended for high load...again. This is your second time for this issue, and it looks like nothing has been done to solve it, considering both suspensions are for load resulting from running a node proxy (these are too heavy to run here and nearly always result in a suspension).

What do you plan to do to make sure this never happens again?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wolstech said:

You're suspended for high load...again. This is your second time for this issue, and it looks like nothing has been done to solve it, considering both suspensions are for load resulting from running a node proxy (these are too heavy to run here and nearly always result in a suspension).

What do you plan to do to make sure this never happens again?

Hello admin, I will delete this project, this project I did not run successfully, I just made a try. I'm sorry for causing you trouble.

Unsuspended. I've also disabled node for you so it won't cause load in the meantime. It may take a few minutes to start working.

Please be aware that HelioHost has a "three strikes" policy for repeat violations. This is your second. If you get a third suspension for load, you might not be unsuspended again. If that happens, you'll need to either purchase a VPS (which has no load limit) or find a new host.

I guess I should have mentioned that Nezha is also too heavy to run here considering we commonly see people try to run it alongside x-ray and other proxies. This stuff is way too heavy for our free service. I've seen exactly one person get one of these work out of 50+ attempts, and I think he made it cycle vs. run continuously so it would avoid going over its limit, which kind of limits its usefulness...

You'll need a VPS if you want to run this sort of stuff here continuously. We have no issue with hosting it provided it is used legally, but we can't have it slowing the shared servers down either.

If you're interested in a VPS, you can get a $4/month one here: https://heliohost.org/vps/ that will run this software properly and has no load limit.