[Solved] One account Jhonny

Hello,

Let me please have 1 account open for Jhonny as the delay of almost 15 hours between our countries makes me hard to bid for it.
I am interested to have a USA based server location as I am targeting USA as primary client for my ecommerce site.
If you can help me would be great.
Thanks
Alex

In fairness other users, we were unable to waive the registration wait or the “lottery” required to get an account for free. When I got my account back as a regular user, I had to get up at 3 AM for it.

This is a known pain point for users in certain areas of the world (eastern half of Europe and west Asia notably). There have been discussions about potential solutions such as offering a second round of registrations at times that aren’t in the middle of the night for these regions, but nothing has been implemented to date.

If you do not wish to or unable to wait and hope you can get a free account, you can donate $1 anytime and receive a Tommy invite within minutes that works whenever. https://heliohost.org/tommy/ 

(If there’s a specific reason you want to be on Johnny, we can also offer you a Johnny invite in place of Tommy for the donation).

41 minutes ago, wolstech said:

In fairness other users, we were unable to waive the registration wait or the “lottery” required to get an account for free. When I got my account back as a regular user, I had to get up at 3 AM for it.

This is a known pain point for users in certain areas of the world (eastern half of Europe and west Asia notably). There have been discussions about potential solutions such as offering a second round of registrations at times that aren’t in the middle of the night for these regions, but nothing has been implemented to date.

If you do not wish to or unable to wait and hope you can get a free account, you can donate $1 anytime and receive a Tommy invite within minutes that works whenever. https://heliohost.org/tommy/ 

(If there’s a specific reason you want to be on Johnny, we can also offer you a Johnny invite in place of Tommy for the donation).

thanks