[Solved] Connect subdomains from namecheap

Also, considering the domains requested, please be aware that Wordpress usually gets the user suspended for high load, so I would advise not using that for your blogging software.

• Thanks 1

Hi, thanks for the reminder. What if I was using WordPress rest API and showed the content from another place? Would it still take high resources?

I'm just starting, and seeing how the market works, if it's good I don't mind upgrading the host to the better one.

WP is so inefficient internally that people routinely get suspended for the load during installation/setup (notably when they add extensions, Woocommerce, Elementor, and Wordfence being the 3 biggest offenders), let alone actually having traffic to the site. I'm not sure how it would handle with content served externally.

You're welcome to give it a shot, just make sure to watch your load (https://heliohost.org/dashboard/load/) to avoid being suspended. The chart updates every few minutes.

Do you still want those 2 subdomains added?