[Solved] My account was suspended in error

I bought a host for a friend as a gift using the same credit card, that's the second account? it was a gift for someone else (groovemedellin1) that doesn´t count as a second account, I'M RECOMENDING YOUR SERVICE! c'mon guys... 

Our system does not know this and cannot tell what you're doing, so unless you let us know ahead of time to whitelist you, this will happen. Our system just sees more than one account being created or accessed from the same network and computer, and flags it as a TOS violation. As a result, when buying an account for someone else, best practice is to forward the invite email to the person its for and let them set it up.  Thank you for recommending our service by the way :) 

Groovemedellin1 has been unsuspended, please give it to the person you bought it for and do not access it any further from your device or network.

That said, you also have 2 accounts that do look to be yours (andresmarqueza, and andresmarquez). For the two andresmarquez accounts, which one do you want to keep?