[Solved] I think my account has been suspended due to a misunderstanding...

Hello.
When I tried to log in to my account (created a few weeks ago) today, I realised that my account had been suspended. As far as I know, I haven't broken any of the user rules, and there's nothing to indicate why I've been suspended...

However, a misunderstanding may have resulted from the fact that my friend created his account on the same day as me (my friend's account has also been banned) at the same time on the same computer, and we are two different people. I don't remember receiving any notification that our accounts were considered to be double accounts, so the ban just happened without any warning, without any notification received from the panel, without any emails received...

Could this problem be solved?

Have a nice day and thanks to anyone who can help me.

You are indeed suspended for having two accounts. Accounts accessed from the same network or computer will get flagged as a TOS violation unless approved in advance.

Since you've asked for unsuspension and the other account is still suspended, I'll unsuspend yours. If your friend wants an unsuspension, he'll need to request it separately and have the account reviewed.

Unsuspended.

I don't remember receiving any notification that our accounts were considered to be double accounts, so the ban just happened without any warning, without any notification received from the panel, without any emails received...

This is by design. The only notices that are currently sent are for inactivity suspensions, and we plan to eventually send warnings for load related suspensions as well so users can reduce load to avoid them. For all other reasons, the ban is issued without warning.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, thank you very much for your reply and thank you for reactivating my account. I didn't think it would be so quick!
I've taken note of all your explanations, I understand better now ^^.
I'll pass on your reply to my friend, in case he wants to reactivate his account.

Have a great day/evening!