SSL Installation Failed

bawanthabe

10 hours ago, wolstech said:

Turn off nodejs, wait 2 hours, and try again. What I'm seeing is that Passenger is redirecting all of your traffic into your node app, so the verification file can't be found.

I've done it. Got a success but halfly. Subdomains cannot install ssl certificates. webmail failed also.

I just tried server.ppblk.space and it worked after 2 tries (timed out the first try).

The chat.ppblk.space worked after 2 tries (timed out the first try).

The lms.ppblk.space refuses to validate even though the challenge file is accessible when you visit the link it gives to troubleshoot it. Probably a timeout issue like the above, I gave up after 3 tries. Code or htaccess probably not an issue since the file would be inaccessible if that were the case...

The app.ppblk.space failed because you've been blocked by LE for too many previous failed attempts, likely related to the above. Wait 24 hours and try again.

Almost all of this is the server being overloaded and it will probably work if you try again later.

For the webmail subdomain, you'll need to wait since LE flagged the domain for too many previous attempts, but the fix is to reissue ppblk.space with the webmail option checked.

Johnny is actually faster due to being less crowded at the moment...

• Like 1