Scheduled Downtime

Ashoat

I'm scheduling some downtime Friday, March 19th to get ASP.NET back online. I'm not really sure how long it'll last, but hopefully the process won't be too drawn out. After this, we should be able to retake first place on free-webhosts.com.

Note to self: remember to add back /var/cpanel/mgmt_queue/apache_update_no_restart.

PS: Happy 5th birthday, HelioHost!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scheduling some downtime Friday, March 19th to get ASP.NET back online. I'm not really sure how long it'll last, but hopefully the process won't be too drawn out. After this, we should be able to retake first place on free-webhosts.com.

Note to self: remember to add back /var/cpanel/mgmt_queue/apache_update_no_restart.

thanks for the heads up :)

congrats heliohost for 5 years :D

This means after this scheduled downtime, we won't have to expect further downtime issues? :)

Congratulations. ;)

Luckily, EasyApache isn't causing any downtime on Stevie. However, I'm having some trouble getting Mono to work. I'll get back to you guys once the problems are resolved.

Okay, Apache has been upgraded, as has PHP. Mono and mod_mono have been installed without error, but are giving out runtime errors now. I'm having the cPanel folks take a look.

Okay, Apache has been upgraded, as has PHP. Mono and mod_mono have been installed without error, but are giving out runtime errors now. I'm having the cPanel folks take a look.

We're missing the Imagick Class.

Are those PHP modules? Unfortunately, this Apache build doesn't have mod_mime_magic, and I can't find a configuration option or a PEAR/PECL module for either mime_magic or ming.

Are those PHP modules? Unfortunately, this Apache build doesn't have mod_mime_magic, and I can't find a configuration option or a PEAR/PECL module for either mime_magic or ming.

Yeah I believe so. The Ming was a flash program that used php to make swf files. I'm finished missing around with Ming so don't worry about it. The mime_magic was something I noticed wasn't on the php info page and it used to be there. I don't really know how important it is but I thought I would mention it. This was the mime_magic for the 2.2 Apache.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_mime_magic.html

EDIT:

Here's some info on Ming if that helps you any:

http://www.libming.org/

but like I said I'm not too worried about having Ming back.

The cPanel folks are actually going to rebuild Apache in three hours, so I'll have them add mod_mime_magic while they're at it. I still can't find Ming in the EasyApache configuration options, though.