[Solved] Suspended: mup

f1x3d

HelioHost username: mup

The server the account is on: Tommy

HelioHost main domain: mupdvig.tk

I suppose the high load could be the reason. Will try to go through the access logs and block the crawling bots via .htaccess which proved to be helpful last time

Your account was suspended for causing high server load (11000 CPU). I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load (under 10000 CPU) you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic, you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access.

You are also over the 1000MB limit for your account. I don't remember, but I don't think you will be able to access your account anyway. Let me escalate this just to be sure.

• Talk Sick changed the title to Suspended: mup

Thanks for looking into it!

Unfortunately I can't access anything on the Plesk panel right now except a single page that says "Subscription was suspended. All your sites are not available."

Also, on the usage stats it shows "Disk space 525.8 MB used of 1000 MB"

I'm assuming Krydos you've deleted the access logs? If not and it's still the issue, feel free to "tail -c 100M" them and I can go from there

Also, if that's easier/possible perhaps you could stop the website itself but allow the Plesk access so I can delete files and clear database there and then we can re-enable it when it's done

---

Update:

I've deleted more log files using the FTP and the disk usage went down to ~250 MB

I also had a chance to analyze the access logs and restricted more crawling bots which significantly reduced the load based on the dashboard page graphs

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!

Edited by f1x3d
update after some tinkering

• Krydos locked this topic