[Solved] Account suspended

You're suspended for copyright infringement. Can you explain why you were posting what (based on the URL) is I'm guessing pirated movies? This is not legal in any developed country including the USA.

Hurricane Electric has received the notice below of alleged copyright infringement that occurred on the IP address assigned to your company.

Hurricane Electric respects the copyright rights of others and complies with applicable intellectual property laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

Hurricane Electric has not verified the validity of the claims in the notice but is forwarding the notice to you so you may take any and all appropriate action.

Finally, you should note that you may also receive a communication directly from the complainant as Hurricane Electric has also replied back to the complainant and told it to contact you directly.

Hurricane Electric

---- Original Message Header -----

From no-reply@abuse.he.net  Sat Oct 21 08:10:48 2023
Return-Path: <no-reply@abuse.he.net>
Authentication-Results: mail.he.net;    dkim=fail (signature verification
 failed) header.i=@markscan.in header.s=google header.b=Pe6U6aeD;       spf=pass
 (mail.he.net: domain of abuse.he.net designates 216.218.217.245 as
 permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=no-reply@abuse.he.net smtp.helo=abuse.he.net;
 dmarc=pass (Policy says to quarantine message) header.from=markscan.in
X-Dmarc-Results: pass
X-SPF-Results: pass
Received-SPF: pass (mail.he.net: domain of abuse.he.net designates
 216.218.217.245 as permitted sender) client-ip=216.218.217.245;
 envelope-from=no-reply@abuse.he.net; helo=abuse.he.net;
X-Dkim-Results: fail
Received: from abuse.he.net (abuse.he.net [216.218.217.245])    by he.net       for
 <copyright@he.net>; Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:10:48 -0700
Received: from abuse.he.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])     by abuse.he.net
 (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87F281EA0B23   for <copyright@he.net>; Sat,
 21 Oct 2023 08:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Authentication-Results: abuse.he.net; dkim=fail reason="verification
 failed; insecure key"  header.d=markscan.in header.i=@markscan.in
 header.b=Pe6U6aeD;     dkim-adsp=none (insecure policy); dkim-atps=neutral
X-Mailbox-Line: From internet_enforcement@markscan.in  Sat Oct 21 08:10:48
X-Original-To: report@abuse.he.net
Delivered-To: report@abuse.he.net
Received: from mail.he.net (mail.he.net [216.218.186.2]) by abuse.he.net
 (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 188C51EA0810 for <report@abuse.he.net>; Sat,
 21 Oct 2023 08:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Authentication-Results: mail.he.net; dkim=pass (no signature error)
 header.i=@markscan.in header.s=google header.b=Pe6U6aeD;  spf=softfail
 (mail.he.net: transitioning domain of markscan.in does not designate
 2a00:1450:4864:20::530 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=internet_enforcement@markscan.in
 smtp.helo=mail-ed1-x530.google.com;  dmarc=pass (Policy OK so accept
 message) header.from=markscan.in
X-Dmarc-Results: pass
X-SPF-Results: softfail
Received-SPF: softfail (mail.he.net: transitioning domain of markscan.in
 does not designate 2a00:1450:4864:20::530 as permitted sender)
 client-ip=2a00:1450:4864:20::530; envelope-from=internet_enforcement@markscan.in;
 helo=mail-ed1-x530.google.com;
X-Dkim-Results: pass
Received: from mail-ed1-x530.google.com (mail-ed1-x530.google.com
 [2a00:1450:4864:20::530]) by he.net with ESMTPS
 (TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256:TLSv1.3:Kx=any:Au=any:Enc=AESGCM(128):Mac=AEAD)
 for <abuse@he.net>; Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:09:39 -0700
Received: by mail-ed1-x530.google.com with SMTP id
 4fb4d7f45d1cf-53df747cfe5so2703580a12.2 for <abuse@he.net>; Sat,
 21 Oct 2023 08:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=markscan.in;
 s=google; t=1697900977; x=1698505777; darn=he.net; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject
 :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=3wMSu8Xc7FYNXEWSK/kqYuwbbFBLKQyALCMWBH5qXug=;
 b=Pe6U6aeDbIYGbfssZjFRpX0+s6YyA5MHLtsTt6K6Ny86R6Ayjm74pRtT5UHv5m4yhX
 zjny9vI3FCGCgIu7NDAGL1hZJooIDNed8YWsng4FVBFGZPcCYhl4Am07Uo2Re/I/nEVq
 ZPUs2CuYDDxIWpnBvSvuLxlgvY4a3V/rY3pFc=
X-Google-Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
 d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697900977; x=1698505777; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state
 :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=3wMSu8Xc7FYNXEWSK/kqYuwbbFBLKQyALCMWBH5qXug=;
 b=QNqMVJCGcS2hqKiy/gsSAoLuabrlcQ2a+QEQ2AYRstmvBD2IK5mS5gGIkYLV8q+gta
 bX1CvqPF86JrSMcEcPSJotE7C3y4x4Fg83V0KbhiP3ZSo7EF9Q7CXPSCGwixbz6xpL8b
 2TsBJnWiTLDD9uime9P5minRk+ueI6pkDSAX3AZWw/dndagbjusZRtaLX9rc3eA4gbRe
 WfdbCrByCKvcwRJ7dG9PoLeCepA60jl7mHtzSILhQUaEAeYJbpLTNJCOECZtdf7OYwVk
 TlDVIsdGxLFPjjENFGcs5bYB37mrBDdR6T1ird9dWbNFG5z4FVl20tBwUiLi7sifqSQx
 6uZA==
X-GM-Message-State: AOJu0YwW3JeX+R5ibHfoCRUICvaPKmQr1theN030tSgJrDPjDNKPulf9
 6Mk83rsqUPB13RVzhx5n9MldSMZRYlvUMRlQbStcDZ90+ZEvt6McoIhUOQp7
X-Google-SMTP-Source: AGHT+IHUiQgLoCGMvL8mb1t0YjSlqjDoNuLhFk9v8BUWqP77GHgvtU720ZiRrcSk+DCLaXpdzBiYRoQ16wJjHzy1qPw=
X-Received: by 2002:a50:d706:0:b0:53f:6ee5:2cea with SMTP id
 t6-20020a50d706000000b0053f6ee52ceamr3419842edi.17.1697900976494; Sat, 21
 Oct 2023 08:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 20:39:28 +0530
Message-ID: <20231021151048.18877.72903@abuse.he.net>
Subject: [Notice ID:36785659] Copyright Infringement Notice under DMCA Act.
To: copyright@he.net
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="000000000000917a9006083b603b"
Received-SPF: pass (abuse.he.net: 216.218.217.245 is authorized to use
 'no-reply@abuse.he.net' in 'mfrom' identity (mechanism 'a' matched))
 receiver=mail.he.net; identity=mailfrom; envelope-from="no-reply@abuse.he.net";
 helo=abuse.he.net; client-ip=216.218.217.245
X-SPF-RESULT: pass

---- Original Message Body -----

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your attention that we have found copyright
infringements on websites (listed below) that are using your
hosting services, further indulging in the act of digital piracy by
providing copyright content of our client '*Amazon Seller Services Pvt*.
* Ltd*.'

*Domain(s) Name:*

* - fzmedia.eu.org <http://fzmedia.eu.org> *With reference to the above, we
reported infringing material to the website's owner and haven’t received
any response from them, and pirate content continues to be active resulting
in monetary loss and user base losses to the content owner.

We are therefore escalating the matter, the domains in question are hosted
under *"**Hurricane Electric**"*. Therefore we are seeking your
intervention in order to get this pirated content removed and request
permanent suspension of the reported domain in order to avoid further
involvement by these domains in such activities of digital piracy.

Please note we, MarkScan, act on behalf of our Client, Amazon Seller
Services Pvt. Ltd.
which is amongst India's most diverse media companies. It is brought to
your notice that Our Client has exclusive digital rights to several
films/web series to broadcast, telecast and/or communicate to the public,
content on the digital OTT platform, "primevideo.com". No other entity can,
without authorization from Our Client, upload, stream, make available for
download, broadcast and/or communicate to the public, the content/movie
highlighted above, in any manner whatsoever, (live, delayed, repeat etc.)
through any transmission platform including the internet for viewing on
various devices such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablet
computers, etc.

*Below is/are the details of the pirated URL(s) -*

https://www.fzmedia.eu.org/2021/09/cinderella-2021

*Domain IP Address For Your Reference:-65.19.141.67*

Accordingly, this is an official notification as required under the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The unauthorized distribution of the
Rights Holder's content may also amount to a violation of the Online
Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), which is a part
of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998.

We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent,
or the law. The information in the notification is accurate, and under
penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We
hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the
best of our knowledge & belief.

*AUTHORIZATION LETTER OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER (OR PERSON/COMPANY
REPRESENTING)*https://markscan.co.in/loa/amazon_LOA.pdf

*A DOCUMENT PROVING THAT THE MATERIALS ARE COPYRIGHTED AND BELONG TO OWNER
(OR PERSON/COMPANY REPRESENTING)*http://primevideo.com/

*DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR COPYRIGHT CLAIM*Ishita Singh
MarkScan
Email: internet_enforcement@markscan.in
E-14C, 1st Floor, Sector-8,NOIDA, U.P. -201301, INDIA.
Ph: 91-120-4297246/47/48, Website: www.markscan.co.in.

*COPYRIGHT OWNERS:*Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd. 8th Floor, Brigade
Gateway, 26/1, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Bangalore - 560055

Regards,
MarkScan Internet Enforcement Team

<div dir="ltr"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Dear Sir/Madam,</span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">This is to bring to your attention that we have found copyright infringements on websites (listed below) that are using your hosting services, further indulging in the act of digital piracy by providing copyright content of our client &#39;</span><b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Amazon Seller Services Pvt</b><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">.</span><b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"> Ltd</b><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">.&#39;</span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Domain(s) Name:</b><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><b><ul><li style="margin-left:15px"><a href="http://fzmedia.eu.org" target="_blank">fzmedia.eu.org</a><br></li></ul></b><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">With reference to the above, we reported infringing material to the website&#39;s owner and haven’t received any response from them, and pirate content continues to be active resulting in monetary loss and user base losses to the content owner.</span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"> </span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">We are therefore escalating the matter, </span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">the domains in question are hosted under </span><b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">&quot;</b><b>Hurricane Electric</b>
<b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">&quot;</b><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">. Therefore we are seeking your intervention in order to get this pirated content removed and request permanent suspension of the reported domain in order to avoid further involvement by these domains in such activities of digital piracy.</span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Please note we, MarkScan, act on behalf of our Client, </span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Amazon</span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"> </span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Seller</span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"> </span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">Services Pvt. Ltd. which is amongst India&#39;s most diverse media companies. It is brought to your notice that Our Client has exclusive digital rights to several films/web series to broadcast, telecast and/or communicate to the public, content on the digital OTT platform, &quot;</span><a href="http://primevideo.com/" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">primevideo.com</a><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif">&quot;. No other entity can, without authorization from Our Client, upload, stream, make available for download, broadcast and/or communicate to the public, the content/movie highlighted above, in any manner whatsoever, (live, delayed, repeat etc.) through any transmission platform including the internet for viewing on various devices such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablet computers, etc.</span><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif"><b style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-
family:arial,sans-serif">Below is/are the details of the pirated URL(s) -<br></b><div style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0)"><div><br></div><div><a href="https://www.fzmedia.eu.org/2021/09/cinderella-2021" target="_blank">https://www.fzmedia.eu.org/2021/09/cinderella-2021</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><b>Domain IP Address For Your Reference:-65.19.141.67</b></div><div><br></div><div>Accordingly, this is an official notification as required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (&quot;DMCA&quot;). The unauthorized distribution of the Rights Holder&#39;s content may also amount to a violation of the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), which is a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998.  <br><br>We have good faith &amp; belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge &amp; belief.<br><br><b>AUTHORIZATION LETTER OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER (OR PERSON/COMPANY REPRESENTING)<br></b><a href="https://markscan.co.in/loa/amazon_LOA.pdf" target="_blank" style="text-decoration-line:none">https://markscan.co.in/loa/amazon_LOA.pdf</a><br><b><br></b></div><div><b>A DOCUMENT PROVING THAT THE MATERIALS ARE COPYRIGHTED AND BELONG TO OWNER (OR PERSON/COMPANY REPRESENTING)<br></b><a href="http://primevideo.com/" target="_blank" style="text-decoration-line:none">http://primevideo.com/</a><div><br><b>DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR COPYRIGHT CLAIM<br></b>Ishita Singh<br>MarkScan<br>Email: <a href="mailto:internet_enforcement@markscan.in" target="_blank" style="text-decoration-line:none">internet_enforcement@markscan.in</a><br>E-14C, 1st Floor, Sector-8
,NOIDA, U.P. -201301, INDIA.<br>Ph: 91-120-4297246/47/48, Website: <a href="http://www.markscan.co.in/" target="_blank" style="text-decoration-line:none">www.markscan.co.in</a>.<br><br><b>COPYRIGHT OWNERS:<br></b>Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd. 8th Floor, Brigade Gateway, 26/1, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Bangalore - 560055<br><br>Regards,<br>MarkScan Internet Enforcement Team</div></div></div></div>

My sincere apologies, I thought I was only providing entertainment for fun for my friends, didn't know I had copyright materials on my website. I have been very careful about things like that. 

To be fair I didn't receive any emails complain from the copyright owner asking me to take down their copyright materials. If I had I would have removed the content myself as I have been doing it where I hosted the website before I transferred the website to heliohost. 

My humble apologies to the copyright owners and to heliohost company. I appreciate how you handled the situation by taking down the website and also explain the reason behind it. 

I plead with heliohost company to wipe the domain https://fzmedia.eu.org and it content as I have no desire to provide such services anymore and please unsuspend my account and if it is not possible, I respect your decision.

Thanks.