[Solved] Request for a domain change or adding new custom domain

abarukayya

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the best hosting service for free, please I want to add my custom domain or if possible change my domain entirely to a custom domain.

my account name: abarukayya

my new domain: gigsreview.com

please change the domain to my new domain above.

thank you once again

I. Umar

Yes you can. https://heliohost.org/donate/ Please let us know amount, time, and coin when you donate. Krydos can verify the payment. Please note that if you use Aeon or XMR the validation process and addition of disk space may take a week or longer to be processed. If you use a regular non-privacy coin like BTC or ETH, it can be verified within a few hours in most cases.

Also, since you mention being in Nigeria, please remember that HelioHost is based in the USA and as such users must host and operate websites that conform to US laws. Please keep this mind when designing your site. We frequently see users from your country try to host things that, while common in your country, are illegal in the USA (notably phishing, piracy, and high yield investment programs). Hosting of any content that is illegal in the USA will result in a permanent ban without a refund.

thank you for the response, with regard to my country, remember not only does my country have such people, but it is a social and psychological problem that every individual might engage in, but I will take care of, and I'm even planning to partner with you on one of my projects.  secondly, why does my site logout automatically, I can't even set my SSL certificate and other settings, can you please solve my problem

thank you once again.

I_Umar

10 minutes ago, abarukayya said:

secondly, why does my site logout automatically, I can't even set my SSL certificate and other settings, can you please solve my problem

This is usually due to either your IP changing too frequently, or your device's security settings. Please try accessing Plesk with another device, through another internet connection, and/or through a VPN.