[Solved] Account Suspended

novo

High server load. 23425 CPU over 24 hours.

You're suspended for causing too much server load. You've consistently been the heaviest account on Tommy for the past several months, you were suspended because your load has gotten to the point that it's causing impact to other users.

Please fix or remove whatever application is causing the excess load quickly. Long-running Nodejs applications and Wordpress (which is poorly coded) are the usual culprits. Node apps can be fixed by using passenger, unless it's something like a discord or telegram bot (in which case rewriting it to be less resource intensive is usually the solution). Wordpress is best fixed by removing extensions or not using Wordpress.

Unsuspended.

42 minutes ago, wolstech said:

You're suspended for causing too much server load. You've consistently been the heaviest account on Tommy for the past several months, you were suspended because your load has gotten to the point that it's causing impact to other users.

Please fix or remove whatever application is causing the excess load quickly. Long-running Nodejs applications and Wordpress (which is poorly coded) are the usual culprits. Node apps can be fixed by using passenger, unless it's something like a discord or telegram bot (in which case rewriting it to be less resource intensive is usually the solution). Wordpress is best fixed by removing extensions or not using Wordpress.

Unsuspended.

I wanted to say thank you for unlocking my account so quickly. Your help meant a lot to me.

To avoid any future issues and not disrupt others, I'd appreciate it if you could provide some tips on how I can keep an eye on server load and make sure everything runs smoothly.

Your guidance would be really helpful in ensuring a smooth experience for everyone.

Thanks again for your assistance.