Any Idea?

DemonKnightz

Alright. So I have been attempting to install phpBB3 on my forum. I ftp'd all the files onto my site and went to the directory to install. That's where the problem lies. I can get past the first page, but as soon as I attempt to move to the requirements page i am met with nothing but a completely white blank screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I know this probably isn't the right place to be asking this, but i have already tried their forums and all they could come up with is it may be a language problem. So i'm getting desperate now.

Hey, calm down. I read the FAQ when I first joined back in 08 and don't remember there being a phpBB section. Also when i first made my site back then i had absolutely no trouble installing phpBB. This was my first problem involving phpBB to date. All i was asking was if anyone had any ideas. No need to jump down my throat about it.

Well I read something. Maybe it wasn't the same thing, i'm not sure. Pretty sure there was some form of FAQ though.

In the end it really doesn't matter. I had no idea there was a phpBB section to the FAQ, I do now. I actually hadn't even thought to check for one. But in the end, this section of the forum is designed for questions to be asked. Just because a few people have come here asking a question you happen to find annoying doesn't mean you should be intentionally rude about it. Especially as a support admin.

Btw, i apologise for making such a big deal out of this, it's just that I was actually quite offended. The patch fixed it though, as I guess you knew it would.

It's your responsibility to read what is presented to you (in big red text) before you post here, just like it's my responsibility to help those who have taken the time to read.

I am also sorry for flipping out on you in my first post. You didn't deserve it.