[Solved] Did not receive email

Mark000

OK, I did some digging and this is weird. I see nothing in any logs about this account (hence the PM response I sent you), but you're right in that the address does work on the ETA page! Usually the accounts will show in the historical logs (I can usually see when it was created, etc.). Maybe the account was old enough to predate the logging for new accounts?

Either way, I've sent an invite to the address on your forum profile since that old address looks to no longer be valid. Since there is no account to transfer I'm assuming this was on Johnny (Johnny users are being reinvited since we had to delete them when the server got hacked and they were all turned into phishing sites).

The invite will most likely be in your spam folder since you use gmail. If so, please "Not spam" the invite so you receive future email from us.

I did donate $20 (I still have an email record of this - Jan 15, 2022!), but this was at the time when there were no users getting migrated.  I did receive the invite you sent, but if I'm not mistaken, the donation was for an account on Tommy.  Is that correct?