Is Tommy down?

infantex

User: infantx
Server: Tommy
Domain: infantex.com.mx

There was a brief interruption this morning, both in the VPS (vps40) and Tommy (website and email). Then, the site was up again, but, almost immediatly, it went down and has remained down for about 4 hours. 

Mail is also not working and I can't login to the control panel.

Tommy is down due to an ongoing DDoS attack. Your VPS should be up and available right now. Is it still down?

There was a brief downtime for all servers including VPSes when the attack first hit, but once Tommy was null routed everything else including VPSes should've recovered.

This was the announcement that Krydos posted on Discord:

Tommy's main IP 65.19.141.77 is being targeted by a DDoS. We've null routed the IP and we're going to begin moving accounts to alternate IPs. If your account is located on that IP address you'll see some downtime until your account is moved. If you're using HelioHost nameservers, ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, the DNS records will be automatically changed for you. If you're using external DNS, such as Cloudflare, you'll need to check Plesk for your new IP and update your DNS records manually to get your website back online.

VPS, and Johnny accounts may see some short downtimes as well if the DDoS changes targets. Hopefully the DDoS ends soon. Let us know if you have any questions.

Edited by wolstech
Include Discord announcement

OK. Bad news.

My nameserver is CloudFlare. I'll need to check Plesk for the new IP... but I can't login at heliohost.org. Will we be emailed when our account gets moved to a new IP? I guess, at that time, I'll be able to login.

Is it me being unable to login an indication that my account has still to get moved?

I would assume K will eventually change the IP being used for Plesk so you can sign in and get the IP to update your DNS. 

Alternately, you can probably just ask our name servers to get the IP once it’s changed. On windows it would look like: NSlookup (domain) ns1.heliohost.org

Domains generally have a zone on our name servers even if you don’t use them.