Need help. please!!!

thorast

I am having two main problems:

- One and more important for me, my domain https://timerestart.ga/ it is not working. I check nameservers in my domain register and all it is correct, i am using  NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG and NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG. I not change anything for a long time. I  don´t know what it is happend. The page not load at all.

- And the other one it is that i can´t to acces Heliothost with my IP, I don´t know why, if i use an VPN then i can.

From our end, that domain has no name servers and doesn’t resolve to anything, it’s an issue with freenom. They are infamous for canceling websites that get too much traffic and then trying to extort money from you, this is usually the symptom of that happening.

This is a major reason we highly recommend users stay away from them these days.

i’ll take a look at the IP issue when I get a moment. Can you post the public IP address of the connection that doesn’t work?

• Like 1

Thank you Wolstech for you quick response, I will try to connect with them because the domain is paid. I don't understand why they treat their customers like this. I hope to fix it.

In the other hand, i am connecting ok to Heliohost.org in my phone when not using wifi, but i can´t conect in pc or phone with the wifi. It is only happing me with Heliohost that i know. My brother live in my city and he don´t have problem to connect to the web. So i am thinking it is a problem with mi router firewal?. It is rare becouse i can connect to https://helionet.org/ perfect, i don´t know, perhaps something with the certificate¿?

Could be an IP block, but I need the public IP of the connection that doesn't work in order to check the blacklist. Some ISPs have also been having issues with their users reaching us lately for some reason...