[Solved] Question about the Johnny invitation

sagnik

This is normal. We couldn't fit everyone back onto Tommy so users who didn't fit are getting Johnny accounts for the time being instead.

At some point there will be an option to move back to Tommy for free.

• Like 1

Okay, so I can create an account and  move back to Tommy at some point.

And one more thing, I've just checked, I'm not able to do some operations (I don't remember which one) in Helionet due to my current rank, but currently I've 451 posts and I'm still a Rank I member. Previously (before the rejuvenation of Helionet, I was a Rank VII member). Is there any way to fix this?

The ranks don't really affect your access on our forum, it's just for show. What functionality are you missing?

As for being a newbie again, this weirdness happened when the forum upgraded because the old rank system went by post count while the new one uses a points system. The two don't directly map to each other because you can earn points for things that aren't posts, new topics vs. replies are worth different amounts of points, etc. 

I'll see about manually recalculating this for you and adjust it when I get a minute, but it might be a few days. Surprisingly the forum doesn't have a way to automatically recalculate it based on past posts...

When my account migrated I was a root admin with 8000 posts and a Newbie rank :P  Krydos was the same way.

Also, do you want your duplicate forum account sagnik96 merged into this one?

See, I'm using this account here for almost 5-6 years which has almost 452 posts till now, if you merge the duplicate account will it affect to this account negatively? If yes, then don't merge the account.