Uploading Files

armonasia

I recently created a domain on the co.cc website. I published my files to a folder on my computer then uploaded the index.html file. I think the entire folder needs to be uploaded before I can view my webpage. I receive the error message Safari can't find the server when I try to access it from a computer other than the one it was created on. I receive error message 404 cannot find (then it lists my web address) when trying to access it from the computer I created and uploaded the site from.

My question is how do I upload the folder so that my site can be found? Am I on the right track, is that what is missing and causing the page to not be found?

Thanks

All the files that you site uses need to be uploaded to the server from your computer via FTP. Using any FTP client, like FileZilla, connect to ftp.[yoursite].co.cc with your cPanel username and password. Use port 21.

Upload the files to the public_html folder. That should allow the files to be visible on the website.