[Solved] Didn't receive my invite to transfer to plesk

jugar

Hello, @jugar.

The decommissioning of Tommy's cPanel server took place on February 18, 2023. As a result of this change, you will need to retrieve your data from https://heliohost.org/backup/.

We have sent a new invitation to your earlier email address. Please check both your inbox and spam folder and mark the email as "Not Spam" to ensure you receive future HelioHost emails if you have found it in your spam.

If you have any issues or need help with something else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

1 hour ago, jugar said:

I received it, thanks. Though I have a question, that is an invite for jhonny, and if I don't misremember, I had a tommy account. Would I have to wait for the next spot on tommy to open or is that server not available anymore?

Tommy is full and increasing the number of accounts hosted on it would lower its uptime/performance right now; thus, all of Tommy's cPanel migrated accounts are being placed on Johnny. That way the accounts already on Tommy will not suffer from further issues and the migrated (and newer) accounts will be placed on a server that has enough resources to keep them online and running fine.