[Solved] Website unreachable and can't access Plesk

Erik P

Hi Team,

I noticed my webpages are unreachable. In addition: I am able to login to heliohost.org, however when I want to access Plesk by pressing the "continue to Plesk Control panel"-button the panel doesn't load and eventually I get a "tommy2.heliohost.org took too long to respond" error. Also sftp access to the account seems inpossible.

I was able to access Plesk every four weeks or so during the past months, so I assume there shouldn't be an account inactivity thing at play.
Server monitor (http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/) says tommy2 is online - would anybody be able to help me out?

Many thanks in advance, Erik

Many thanks, everything is working again!
Not sure what has caused the failed attempts - however I did notice I had created a separate usr/pwd for sftp uploads in the past - this separate usr/pwd was gone (reset to default usr name) when I checked the Plesk dashboard this morning. Might have happened during the Plesk migration?
Enfin, after I ensured usr/pwd combinations matched on server and client side I was able to update my files.

Again, many thanks, Erik