Registration

davincee

I recieved this email last week but I forgot to check my spam and the link doesn't work. Maybe this is also because of the hack?

====

Hey Davincee,

Thanks for creating an account with HelioHost. We're sure you'll love it here! To continue with the account creation process please click the validation link below to verify your email address.

We can provide you a free domain.helioho.st type url with the creation of your account, but if you would like your website to be something such as domain.com we highly recommend clicking the Namecheap banner above. To host any domain with us just change the NS records to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. You can host as many different domains as you want on your one HelioHost account so you can always add it later.

If you didn't sign up for an account at https://heliohost.org/ no further action is required and you can safely disregard this message.

Yeah, Eddie being down means new accounts can't be created. We're in the process of trying to recover Cody (the virtual machine that handles account management), and if it boots successfully once the recovery is finished, new accounts and website logins for Johnny should work again.

Also, keep in mind the link in our emails expires after a week if the process isn't completed. For free signups, you can just sign up again if the link expires.