change forwarding

kevingor

Hey, just got back my old account.
And wanted to change the formwarding.
My original website was gorisnic.com.ar and was forwarding to keygi.desing (but cant use that one any more)
The keygi.design use to forward to be.net/kevingoris (my behance porftolio)
Would like to change the forward to the behance porfolio directly, but couldnt find how to.
Or how to add a new domain to my account to start from cero.

30 minutes ago, kevingor said:

Or how to add a new domain to my account to start from cero.

Like it says on your dashboard:

Please note: Keep in mind that we're not completely finished with our transition to the new control panel so not all features are available yet. The main things that are missing is Java/JSP, Ruby on Rails, the ability to edit DNS settings, and the ability to add or delete domains on your own. If you need a domain added please open a ticket and let us know that your username is <username> and the domain you want added. We hope to have full functionality implemented soon.

The other thing I noticed is that you're violating our terms of service. As a reminder each person is allowed to have one account. Please let us know which account you'd like to keep, and I can delete the other account for you. Once that is done we can help you with the domains and forwarding.