Plesk password not working - reset request

sz13

I just had my account moved to use Plesk, but when I tried logging in, it says my username or password is invalid.  I'm pretty sure I have the right username (sigma013) but I'm guessing the password I was using to log into cPanel on Tommy is not working anymore.

Is there any way I could have my password reset?

Thanks!

Scott Lewis

I should note that in the past, to log into tommy I had to use the "tommy.heliohost.org:2083" URL, though that still seems to be the cPanel login.  I'm hoping the new account using Plesk will still have access to some of the features I was enjoying on Tommy, such as Nodejs support (though I know you've said not every old feature is available yet, so if it's not, I can definitely be patient).

2 hours ago, sz13 said:

Is there any way I could have my password reset?

A password reset link has been emailed to you.

2 hours ago, sz13 said:

I should note that in the past, to log into tommy I had to use the "tommy.heliohost.org:2083" URL

The URL to log in to Plesk is https://heliohost.org/login/

2 hours ago, sz13 said:

will still have access to some of the features I was enjoying on Tommy, such as Nodejs support

Node.js is available. The main things that aren't available yet is Java/Jsp, Ruby on Rails, the ability to edit DNS records on your own, and the ability to add or delete domains on your own.