[Solved] Tommy Let's Encrypt SSL - How to add DNS CNAME?

gtom1984

Hello,

I was trying to install Free SSL certificate from Plesk on my website gtom.helioho.st.

I received this in Plesk and can't move to the next step because I can't find a way how to edit DNS records in Plesk. Is it even there?

Please add a DNS record with the following parameters: 
Record type: TXT 
Domain name: _acme-challenge.gtom.helioho.st 
Record: A-Bna1TxdDbUrQ4gIIEzJVyMuUdVe3FoM_OZ9EEOpqc 

Tomas

Did you remember to uncheck the option for wildcard certificate? We don't support that option specifically because there is no way to edit the DNS records at the moment (it'll be implemented eventually, but it's not at the top of the list...)

Plesk should be able to validate the domains individually via file as long as you don't select the wildcard option.

• Like 1

• gtom1984 changed the title to [Solved] Tommy Let's Encrypt SSL - How to add DNS CNAME?
51 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Did you remember to uncheck the option for wildcard certificate? We don't support that option specifically because there is no way to edit the DNS records at the moment (it'll be implemented eventually, but it's not at the top of the list...)

Plesk should be able to validate the domains individually via file as long as you don't select the wildcard option.

Thank you, problem solved. 🙂

• wolstech changed the title to [Solved] Tommy Let's Encrypt SSL - How to add DNS CNAME?