[Solved] PAYPAL DONATION NOT REFLECTING IN ACCOUNT

gtom1984

Hello Support,

I made a donation to admin@heliohost.org ID:68x02168KT160834C. My account name is gtom but my PayPal and Heliohost email addresses are different.

Could you please link the donation to my account, please?

Regards

Tomas

On 6/8/2022 at 2:56 AM, Krydos said:

Thanks for the donation! There you go https://www.heliohost.org/eta/?u=gtom You're currently #150 in line to create a new account. New account creation hasn't been implemented yet, but as soon as we're able to create new accounts that page will show your position number and estimated invite date.

Thank you. Just one thing which I don't understand. I'm not a new user, I had an account on Heliohost well before the whole migration to Plesk has started...

You did have an existing account, but it was on Johnny. So many accounts were hacked on Johnny that we just powered him off rather than waste our time trying to sort it all out. You can read these two news posts if you want. Our policy for hacked account is we give you a brand new empty account. You'll get your brand new fresh account as soon as we're able to.