Suspended, please restart Capnjohn

8 hours ago, capnjohn said:

could you please get me back up and running

Your account was hacked so we took it offline. Normally our policy for hacked accounts is to suspend them permanently and give you a brand new account to start over, but we haven't implemented new account creation yet on Plesk so we have to wait for that to be done before we can give you a new shared hosting account. You're currently #368 in line to get a new account. I see you signed up for a VPS so that should keep you online in the meantime. You can download your backup of your Johnny account from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ Your VPS just comes with root ssh access so you can install anything you want, but if you're not too familiar with ssh we can install the free control panel Hestia for you, and even restore your backup file into the control panel for you.

I see your capnjohn.gq domain has expired so you'll need to register it again, and then create an A record pointing to your VPS ipv6, and optionally an AAAA record pointed at your IPv6. If you want to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org on Freenom's website we can create the DNS records for you. You can also use any DNS provider you want. A common choice is Cloudflare. Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Hey thank you Krydos!

I will take you up on that restoration and Hestia install please!

Also I checked on my name servers and forgot I changed to Captainjohn.gq. In the near future I will pay up for both.

I am running a dual boot Win10 (hardly used/if needed) with the latest Manjaro.

Having cut my teeth on fortran and build my own boxes since the early/mid 80's but never proceeded into computer science, I know just enough to keep out of trouble or dangerous to myself with coding. More of a wysiwyg person.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Oh, yes the nameservers are directed to heliohost.org already and i think I remember having an issue with the security keys back some time ago.

I have spent some time poking around this and other sites on getting setup properly with the vps already but again, that danger to myself issue...

Hestia has been installed on VPS74, and your Johnny backup has been restored into Hestia. I have sent you an email with detailed instructions on how to login. Let us know if you need help with anything else.