Webmail linked to site domain

adcl

Hi,

Usually we could access to the webmail account trought CPanel. Now that CPanel is down, can we access it some other way?

I think CPanel used some external services, like Roundcube. But If I try to enter directly in Roundcube (i.e. https://webmail.supremecluster.com/?_task=login) with my old CPanel credentials (Heliohost username and password), it doesn't work.

Thank you in advance.

You can view existing mail by downloading the mail files from SFTP (they're kept in the mail folder in your home folder). There are folders inside for each domain and mailbox. The files with the really long random looking names are the actual emails. They are RFC 2822 compliant text files, and if you download and rename them to have a .eml extension, apps like Outlook and thunderbird can open them for viewing, sometimes with minor errors (.eml is a subset of RFC2822, the files you download meet 2822 but not necessarily the .eml substandard).

As for accessing new mail, the mail server stopped working entirely when the licenses got revoked, so the mailbox shouldn't have any new mail. It's been bouncing since July.