Password reset

wvillas

I have lost my password in signing up for HelioHost. I am sure the email address is OK, because I have received notification reminding me to reactivate the account. But after I used the password reset option, it asked me to check email for confirmation code, and after three days I still have not received any email. Is there another way to reset password? Thanks!

I have lost my password in signing up for HelioHost. I am sure the email address is OK, because I have received notification reminding me to reactivate the account. But after I used the password reset option, it asked me to check email for confirmation code, and after three days I still have not received any email. Is there another way to reset password? Thanks!

Yes, I can reactivate the account OK, but I cannot retrieve my password. Is there another way to retrieve the password? Thanks!

Yes, I can reactivate the account OK, but I cannot retrieve my password. Is there another way to retrieve the password? Thanks!

Thats because it's not sending you another password. The system is down right now and we are waiting on the administrator to to fix it. Until then there isn't any other way.