this hosting sucks

thespy

"OMG A FREE SERVICE I TRIED TO REGISTER FOR DIDN'T WORK, I'M GOING TO BADMOUTH THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY INCOMPTETENT AND NOT WORTH MY TIME!"

/sarcasm

Did you try checking your spam folder?

i also tryed a lot of other free hosting services and this one IS THE BEST ONE AROUND.

well, at least i though it about 10 days ago when i got a problem on my account that no1 can solve.

the admin could do it quite fast i think, but he's not around and it seems to me that he left the "second in charge" position open.

it is very frustrating since i really needed the space for a website that would help my classmates and some personal projects.

even though, im still waiting. like i said, this is the best one that i ever tried.

i know that the admin must have some serious personal problems and i wish he can solve or recover from them fast (i don't wish any1 more problems than the life pose already).

so i finish thanking the admin for this effort and telling that although im sad with this situation, this host do NOT suck.