Aobut Server load

Ntsite

I've experienced low speed problem in cPanel (Server - stevie) and also hanging in commands. I tried to see website traffic speed...it seems alright, but in cPanel it's so slow. Not ony download, also upload. It's almost impossible for me to upload more than 100 kb. I looked at server load, it was 11.xx. Is it temporal problem or permanent issue?

-

That was like about 1 hour ago. Now Server load decreased to 2.62, and speed is increased a bit. but still slow - 3-7 kb/s. and var/Cpanel is in the highest value.

Are you sure it isn't an issue on your end?

Yeah, thats not on my end, coz I tried also to check up it with on another Cpanel, on which my domain is being hosted. Im planing to move to your hosting. So Im a bit sad that the bandwith is less than I assumed. and on another hand Softaculous is not being provided, but you have another futures like Catch All mails, which I dont have right now...

Our server had mail problem in nowadays, so Im willing to move, as I use IMAP, I only rely on Domain mail, but not on Gmail and others. So, when there is such delay that annoys everyone as the mails are not being delievered...The reason for that the IP was blocked due to one spammer on our server, and I've waited 1 week for this issue to get fixed.

So do you have such problems?