New Skin

lightsilver

We are actually creating a new skin as part of HelioNet 2.0, see the "Update" topic in either News or Notification, forgot which one... hehe

EDIT

And BTW Spacekid, I wouldn't consider this necromancing, considering the topic was the newest in its forum ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, this site is actually losing money right now. A lot of it. But I do have a bunch of money, as well as a perpetual license of IPB (and another yearly one and a Gallery license). I just am waiting from iStore to come out.

Yeah, I can tell... it's just not as exciting... one thing is to make it at least somewhat similar to KL... I mean, just looking as a guest, it makes you want to sign up instantly... there is nothing, I guess I could say, "cool" in terms of layout, design... basically all there is is this forum, that is getting less active these days.

At least make an fun homepage (some flash games could go there I guess), or you could make something interesting that will attract people. Just a thought.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I beg to differ how a text-based programmed "skin" can rule. I mean computers can't reason... therefore how can a "skin" rule something... I mean I'm confused :P

But um, comparing with the default, I like the default better... I don't know. I'm just to use to no change or dramatic changes. I don't think this is worth 50 dollars... but that's just me.